Dr. Chris Sullivan, DC
Dr Sullivan is a native of Des Moines, IA. Growing up he was an avid baseball player and wrestler. He attended Iowa State University for his undergraduate degrees.
While at college Dr Sullivan had his first experience with chiropractic, utilizing it to help him with a long term shoulder injury that even surgery did not help. This radically changed his career path and led him to Palmer College, “The Fountainhead” in Davenport, IA. In addition to traditional methods Dr Sullivan certified in treatment of disc injuries and sports injuries during his time at Palmer.
After completing his DC degree, Dr Sullivan relocated to Pennsylvania where he opened his first practice. More importantly he met his wife Stephanie and started his family having 3 children, Charlotte, Amelia, and Davis.
After 10 years in PA the opportunity arose to relocate to North Carolina and in 2017 he and his family made that leap. In 2018 Dr Sullivan and Dr Lancaster took over the Cary Chiropractic Partners location from the late Dr Ira Rubin. Dr Sullivan also assumed the role as the chiropractic physician for NC State Athletics, GO PACK!
Dr Sullivan loves treating people of all ages and has a passion for helping athletes not only recover from injuries, but also maximize their potential. As an avid olympic weightlifter and crossfitter, he understands the demands on the body of today’s active athlete.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic
- Iowa State University, B.S. Biology; B.S. Biochemistry
- Board Certified: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Orthospinology: Basic I, Basic II, Advanced Proficiency
- ICPA: Webster Certification
- Cox Flexion Distraction
- Advanced Toggle Recoil
- Orthospinology (Craniocervical Junction correction)
- Neuropathy Consultation and Examination
- on-site X Rays
- Postural Correction/Curve Correction
- instrument adjusting
- Manual/Diversified/Gonstead/Palmer Package adjustmenting
- Thompson Drop
- Webster Technique
- Class IV laser therapy
- Lumbar Flexion/Distraction
- Nutrition and Supplement Counseling
- Instrument Assisted and Manual Soft Tissue Treatment
- Upper and Lower Extremity Adjusting