Dr. John Lancaster, DC, BCN
Dr. John Lancaster has been interested in a career in healthcare since childhood. His focus shifted towards a more holistic approach to health and healing when he experienced incredible results with chiropractic care after a rock-climbing accident in college.
After an extended period of living and working around the world in a number of different fields, Dr. Lancaster returned to Life University in Marietta, Georgia where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree and graduated as the valedictorian of his class. After learning the traditional chiropractic approach at Life University, he expanded his education by studying Structural Corrective Chiropractic Care to correct Atlas Displacement Complex as well as prenatal and pediatric care through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
For over a decade, Dr. Lancaster has worked with patients of all ages and stages of life. In recent years, his focus has shifted toward helping patients who are suffering with neuropathy. Through this journey, he has learned incredible protocols to help patients improve their neuropathy symptoms naturally – without the use of shots, surgeries, or medications. He has helped countless neuropathy patients improve their quality of life and helped them regain the ability to enjoy the things they truly care about like going for a walk with their spouse, getting back on the golf course, actively playing with their grandchildren, and getting better sleep.
As a North Carolina native, Dr. Lancaster is happy to be back in his home state. When he isn’t at the office you can find him spending quality time with his wife and 2 children in the local parks and greenways.
Dr. Lancaster loves living in and serving the Research Triangle and hopes to create a healthier community through education, exceptional neuropathy protocols, and the highest quality structural chiropractic care available. He looks forward to helping you regain a better quality of life.
- Life University College of Chiropractic: Doctor of Chiropractic, Valedictorian
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill: B.A. Economics
- Board Certified: National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Neuropathy
- Orthospinology: Basic I, Basic II, Advanced Proficiency
- ICPA: Webster Certification
- Activator: Basic certification
- AVCA: Certified Veterinary Chiropractor (Equine and Canine focus)
- Orthospinology (Craniocervical Junction correction)
- Neuropathy Consultation and Examination
- On-site Xrays
- Postural Correction/Curve Correction
- Activator/instrument adjusting
- Manual/Diversified chiropractic adjustments
- Thompson Drop Technique
- Webster Technique
- Class IV laser therapy
- Lumbar Flexion/Distraction
- Nutrition and Supplement Counseling
- Instrument Assisted and Manual Soft Tissue Treatment
- Upper and Lower Extremity Adjusting
- Member of the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology
- Member or the ICA Council on Upper Cervical Care
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- Member of the North Carolina Chiropractic Association
- Volunteer at Horse and Buddy (equine chiropractor)